Friday, February 25, 2011

Greetings To All My Cannabis People.


I am the bearer of Good News! We are about to beat this ego-centric War Against Cannabis once and for all. And all my real Freedom Fighters are going to be a part of it. We will march. We will rally. We will petition. We will holler. We will change the game.

There’s been a lot of talk lately about the Egyptian people and their non-violent victory over a corrupt government. Well, my Brothers & Sisters, it’s time for a Cannabis March on Washington! All of us, the wind whipping our hair and 420 smiles on our faces, walking right up to the “House” and telling President O’Bama to “Get It Legal!”

And we’re not leaving if we don’t get what we want. Get ready for a giant tent city of stoners and patients right under the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument being turned into the world’s biggest bong.

Because We Are One Family. We Are One Power. We Are One. I Love My Family.

1 comment:

  1. Buy heroin online I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete