Friday, February 25, 2011

“Is The War On Cannabis Over? Not Even Close!”


After my morning coffee and a bowl of Sour Diesel I started thinking; About The War On Drugs, and how cannabis doesn’t belong anywhere near it. That cannabis is a plant. A PLANT. And a plant is not a drug regardless of the dictionary you’re using. So why is it still being called a drug, even though there’s no evidence to support such a claim? Stupidity. Arrogance. Control. Take your pick. But the important fact is, cannabis isn’t a DRUG.

So it’s inclusion in the War On Drugs is completely bogus. Every cannabis arrest, prosecution, & imprisonment is EVIL. If you support the War On Cannabis you’re EVIL. I for one am not going to sit by while EVIL people run our state, our country, our world. So you’ll have to pardon me if I sound angry, but I'm fucking pissed. And I’m not going to take it anymore!

And I’m not calling out anyone. Not law enforcement, not the courts, not the police.
I would rather change things through reasonable dialogue, support the idea of the community participating in cannabis issues, sit down with Law Enforcement and talk to them face to face. And I still support such ideas. But the cannabis culture has gotten soft. The activists who used to tell the Pigs to Fuck Off are now voting Republican. And everyone’s afraid to say anything for fear of Big Brother kicking in their door.

A Global Internet Community has given way to mass-paranoia and one-dimensional conversations. Face it. We’ve become our own worst enemy. And it’s time to return to those days of yesteryear, when the word Revolution didn’t cause mass hysteria and there was such as a thing as community organizing. We are all we got people. If we don’t support each other, who will?

So once again, I send out a message of good will to my Real Cannabis Brothers & Sisters. If you hear me say, “Hell Yeah!” Then roll a phat one.

No comments:

Post a Comment